Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Are My Pet Peeve's?

I have to say I have a couple of pet peeves. One in which is when it is raining and a drop lands on your glasses lens. I have nothing on my person to clean the drop off!! It just sits there and annoys the hell out of me. Another one of my peeves is to have stitches like I do on my gums where my wisdom teeth use to be. Come loose and flap around inside your mouth, the only thing I can do it touch the damn thing with my tongue. You can't take it out just live with it.

My ultimate pet peeve is when some needle d*ck feels the need to spell check me at 4am in the damn morning after I have been up all night. I mean what people don't have enough to do they feel the need to watch the Twitter feed for misspelled words, and basically wet themselves to correct you? All I can say is the pr*ck has been UN-followed and blocked. Its a harsh punishment but its better then the alternative of calling him out on the feed and embarrassing the hell out of him. Now I feel much better now that I vented Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment